Happy Thursday evening! It is Fall Break for the public schools this weekend, and we are enjoying the last few high school football games. If you are on Fall Break too, I hope you have a fantastic one!
Tea Tree oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils. It was the very first one I was introduced to, although it wasn’t the Young Living brand at the time. I used it for cleaning, and enjoyed the fact that Tea Tree oil was “natural,” and yet still had a strong, clean smell. It quickly replaced my pine-scented cleaner, my bathroom cleaner, and all-around cleaner. When I joined Young Living, one of the first purchases outside of the Premium Starter Kit was their Tea Tree Oil: Melaleuca (alternifolia).
10 Uses for Melaleuca/Tea Tree Oil:
- use in your Homemade Cleaner
- add a few drops to your Homemade Deodorant
- carefully rub on blemishes to aid in drying them up
- add a drop or two to mop water for extra sanitizing
- mix with a carrier oil and rub around the outside of the ear to help combat an earache/infection
- use to cleanse minor cuts and scrapes
- can address fungal infections and Candida
- can stop cold sores in their tracks
- use on a sunburn
- aids in the healing of tooth and gum infections
5 Reasons Why Melaleuca is so Great*:
- can be effective against bacteria
- supports the body’s natural defenses
- immune system booster
- promotes cleansing and purity
- can reduce inflammation
Melaleuca, while a little hard to spell, is a great all-around and useful oil.
Visit Nesting Place to see the other bloggers posting for #31Days.
For more information on joining Young Living as a distributor, you can see my Young Living Distributor page.
Before using Young Living Essential Oils, I highly recommend you find someone local (or you are welcome to contact me!) for more education on using these wonderful, powerful oils. I have a monthly class (sometimes, bi-monthly), where we go over the proper usage of these amazing products. Knowledge is power, right?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. I’m just a mom sharing my experience! As always, do what you feel is best for your family. Image sources: youngliving.org