We made it! This is Day 31 of my series, 31 Days of Young Living Essential Oils. Thank you SO much for your patience, encouragement, comments, shares, likes, pins, tweets, and love throughout this series. And while I won’t stop sharing my love for essential oils, I won’t be posting about them on a daily basis. Ha!
This series has been enlightening in more ways than one. First of all, I don’t know that I have written for thirty-one days straight before. That was fun and taxing and something I don’t want to repeat for awhile! Whew!
Second of all, I knew I loved these oils, but after writing about them for a month, I realized just how much our family has been blessed by them. I’ve discovered new ways to use these wonderful gifts, and have a renewed vigor to share them with others… with you. They have been life-changing, and I think everyone should know about them!
And third, I feel this information is important. We have found healthier, more natural alternatives to cleaners, medicine, air fresheners, and more, and I feel that people need to know that quality essential oils are available. I think that the choice to use natural remedies is an option everyone should have, just as I think everyone should have the choice to use mainstream medicine. The point is, everyone should be able to choose what goes into their families, and how. I love sharing what works for our family, but as always do what feels right and what works for your family.
If you would like to try Young Living Essential Oils, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you or answer any questions you have. And I am blessed with fantastic leaders, so if I don’t know the answer to your question, I have wonderful people helping me who might.
Again, thank you SO much for your support over the last thirty-one days. It means the world to me.
Here are all of the posts in the 31 Days of Young Living Essential Oils:
- Day 2 – How We Use Lemon Oil
- Day 3 – The Many Uses of Lavender
- Day 4 – Valor
- Day 5 – Frankincense
- Day 6 – PanAway
- Day 7 – How to Purchase YL Essential Oils
- Day 8 – Peace & Calming in our Homeschool
- Day 9 – Peppermint
- Day 10 – A Dozen Uses for Thieves Essential Oil Blend
- Day 11 – Cleanse and Disinfect with Purification Essential Oil Blend
- Day 12 – Joy
- Day 13 – Stress Away
- Day 14 – Young Living’s October Promo
- Day 15 – What is in the Everyday Oils Kit
- Day 16 – RC: Fantastic for Coughs, Colds, Congestion, and More!
- Day 17 – Tummy Troubles? Grab the Di-Gize!
- Day 18 – 10 Uses for Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil
- Day 19 – 10 Uses for Orange Essential Oil
- Day 20 – Gentle Babies for Moms and Babies
- Day 21 – My Amazing Night Cream
- Day 22 – Melrose Essential Oil Blend
- Day 23 – Lime Essential Oil
- Day 24 – Tips and Tricks for using Essential Oils
- Day 25 – Clove Essential Oil
- Day 26 – Deep Relief Roll-On
- Day 27 – Breathe Again Roll-On
- Day 28 – Our Oily Bedtime Routine
- Day 29 – The Amazing Thieves Product Line
- Day 30 – Essential Rewards Explained
Visit Nesting Place to see the other bloggers posting for #31Days.
For more information on joining Young Living as a distributor, you can see my Young Living Distributor page.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. I’m just a mom sharing my experience! As always, do what you feel is best for your family. Image sources: youngliving.org