Whew! It’s only 2:15, and it has already been a whirlwind day! I decided to join all of the #bakingday fun, and do some bulk baking of my own.
Here is what I have so far:
- 2 batches of Chicken Tetrazzini (made with homemade Cream of Chicken Soup)
- 2 batches of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 batches of Whole-Wheat Waffles
- 2 batches of Chicken-and-(brown)Rice
- 1 batch of Brown Rice
And, I plan to finish up with this:
- Beans (for adding to casseroles, tortillas, etc)
- 2-3 batches of Pasta Bake
- 2 batches of Blueberry Muffins
For now, I am enjoying a bit of peace (A is at piano lessons, R is playing, and M is napping), my Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Muffins, and milk.
Pictures and more to come later!