Can you believe it is November? 2012 has flown by, and now the holiday season is upon us.
I am not exactly the creative type, so I get my hands on as many ideas for decorating, food, and gifts as I can.
Jessica Fisher (from Life as MOM and Good (Cheap) Eats) has released yet another fantastic eBook. A Simpler Season is not just a Christmas planner, but includes creative ideas, time-saving tips, and budget-minded inspiration for making the most of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
A guide to planning the winter holidays, A Simpler Season also includes recipes, to-do lists, children’s activity sheets, planning pages, gift ideas, and step-by-step tutorials for creating homemade gifts.
Here’s what you’ll get in A Simpler Season:
- creative ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s
- over 150 pages of content: ideas, recipes, and inspiration for planning a special holiday season with your family
- 70+ printable pages: calendars, to do sheets, inventories, and planning pages
- games and activities to do with the kids
- 24+ family activity cards to print and do over the month of December
- printable recipe and gift cards to help you make edible gifts
- a variety of family devotional ideas to explore with your family
- a list of children’s books to enjoy as well as extension activities to do with your children after the reading
- family-friendly recipes for the each of the winter holidays
- questions to get you thinking about how you really want to spend your time this year
- easy downloadable format in pdf or on kindle
Jessica has graciously offered THREE of her eBooks to be given away here on Kingdom First Mom!
Enter to Win
——> This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winners: Kelly (Kelbe…email@example.com), Olga (momof2…@live.com), and Sheila (sdbi…@gmail.com)!!!
To enter this giveaway, please fill out this form (email subscribers will have to click through to the post to enter):
This giveaway ends at 5 pm CST on Thursday, 11/8. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email.