This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to our winner, Tammy!
I am thrilled to be able to offer this giveaway to you wonderful readers! Our family has truly enjoyed watching The Bible. We have been able to sit down and watch it together as a family each week. It has been really neat to “see” how things may have transpired all those years ago.
With over 68 million viewers, THE BIBLE is cable’s #1 new series of the year. The final two episodes premiered on Sunday, and the entire series is available on DVD beginning Tuesday, April 2.
About The Bible
THE BIBLE, premiering every Sunday on HISTORY over the last four Sundays, culminating on Easter, was created and executive produced by Mark Burnett (The Voice, Survivor, Shark Tank) and Roma Downey (star of Touched by an Angel). A landmark television event, THE BIBLE combines one of the greatest collections of stories ever assembled with live action and state-of-the-art CGI. THE BIBLE will arrive on Blu-ray and DVD with hours of exclusive special features and extras. Executive producers Roma Downey and Mark Burnett’s THE BIBLE continues to be a cultural phenomenon and draw audiences from across all platforms including books, DVDs, music and downloads, inspiring viewers as it heads into Easter weekend and the series finale.
The Bible: The Epic Mini Series (4-DVD Set)
- Retail Value: $59.99
- DVD and Blu-Ray Release Date: April 2
- Product Description: Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment & Motive Entertainment, get swept up into the adventure, drama and wonder of the Bible with this 10-hour miniseries from Roma Downey (Touched by an Angel) and her husband, producer Mark Burnett (Survivor). Breathtaking in scope and scale, The Bible features powerful performances, exotic locales and dazzling visual effects that breathe spectacular life into the dramatic tales of faith and courage from Genesis through Revelation. Available on DVD and Blu-Ray: April 2.
The Bible Series CD – Music Inspired by the Epic Miniseries
- Retail Value: $9.99
- Product Description: Courtesy of Word Entertainment & Motive Entertainment, the 12-song musical companion inspired by the epic miniseries, The Bible, features top Christian artists performing songs that highlight the various themes from the series, anchored by Francesca Battistelli’s new recording of the Peter Gabriel hit, “In Your Eyes”.
The Story of God and All of Us
- Retail Value: $24.99
- Product Description: The New York Times bestselling novel based on the epic TV miniseries, The Bible.
Bonus: FREE Bible App
- Product Description: Courtesy of LifeChurch.tv and The Bible Series have provided FREE access to the YouVersion Bible App, a free Bible for your smartphone, tablet or computer featuring more than 400 Bible versions in over 200 languages. Access the FREE Bible App at: http://www.bibleseries.tv/
Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Motive Entertainment, I have one (1) The Bible: The Epic Mini Series (4-DVD Set) to give away to a reader!
Enter to Win
To enter to win (1) The Bible: The Epic Mini Series (4-DVD Set) + The Bible Series CD + The Story of God and All of Us Book, click here to take the survey and enter the giveaway.
This giveaway will close on Monday, April 8, 2013, at 8 am, CST.
Catch a clip of Episode 10/Ananias and Paul
This giveaway is courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Motive Entertainment. I received no compensation for this giveaway. All opinions are my own.