In honor of my youngest daughter’s first day of preschool today, I have a super duper exciting back-to-school giveaway for y’all! Leah is 3 1/2, and she could not be more excited about going to school. Although it is just two days a week, she feels like a big girl, just like Sara.
She had her backpack ready to go, nap mat freshly washed, and an adorable new outfit from Gymboree (got it on clearance, with a coupon-score!) Unfortunately, her home-packed lunch was a royal flop. She simply decided not to eat the turkey sandwich and sliced apples that were lovingly packed by her Daddy this morning.
To help make school lunches a little bit more fun, Walmart, Smuckers, Motts and Pepperidge Farm have joined together to create LunchboxBuilder.com, a fun site where users can design their own lunchbox — complete with materials, colors and decals. You can print out your design and also add it to the gallery, where other visitors will vote on their favorite design, and the winners will receive an amazing prize package worth over $150!
One lucky Keeping the Kingdom First reader will also win one of these awesome prize packages! It includes:
- iPod Shuffle (color may vary)
- Insulated lunchbox
- Sharpie pens in multiple colors
- Crayola Colored pencils
- Smuckers Uncrustables container
- Optical mouse
- Smuckers belt pack
- Motts reusable shopping bag
- Smuckers Strawberry
- FREE Product coupons
- $65 Walmart gift card
- 5 Labels for Education, valued at 10,000 points each
For a chance to win (and also to give me some new lunch box ideas):
1. Leave a comment below sharing how you make your kids lunches healthy AND fun! (initial entry) If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click through to the post to enter.
For Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each):
3. For a third entry, add Keeping the Kingdom First to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Leave a separate comment with a link to your site.
This contest will close on Tuesday, September 15th at 11pm CST. The winner will be selected by random.org and contacted via email. Contest open to US residents only.
Congrats to commenter #48- Jenni!! She said: Our kiddos have really loved their sandwiches cut into shapes with cookie cutters. They love pitas or wraps…they feel grown up. They love caramel dip for their apples & ranch for their carrots. And they love notes from Mommy and Daddy (@ least I’m believing, unless I’m told otherwise!)!
Good luck, and thank you for entering!